- What is the difference between formal and casual signing?
- How has Covid affected interpretation?
- What is the difference between ASL and LSE (Spanish) or CSL (Chinese)?
- How do traditional education environments accommodate ASL?
- How is slang represented in ASL?
- How are nuances expressed in ASL?
- Why is mouthing important in visual languages?
- Representation (accuracy) of TV?
- Why does signing feel awkward?
- Why is there stigma around silence in all languages
- Spring 2022 DA Independent Studies
Humanure Toilets & Biogas Digester (Mirella Kades ‘22)
Conducting (Avery Davidson ‘22)
Gender Roles in Corporate Finance (Elizabeth Wong ‘23)
Japanese Language (Jet Tanaka ‘22)
American Sign Language (Will Lindsey ‘24)
Biomedical Engineering–Neta (Neta Ariely ‘24)
Biomedical Engineering–Ela (Ela Savas ‘24)
Influence of Music (Gavin Levinson ‘22)
Ethics in Neuroscience Tech (Rinal Dahhan ‘23)
Linear Alegebra (Taylor Winstead ‘24)
Language and Voice (Olivia Theodore ‘23)